There’s been some big changes at Chocolate Lab HQ this week! We are very excited to introduce our new Mobile App University. And you won’t even need to sign up to Amazon Prime Air to get it! This is the new home for all of our app courses.
(For new students please visit our University site as our courses will no longer be available on Udemy – but they will exist there forever for existing students).
We have also excited to relaunch our Xcode programming course for iOS 7. If you have a mac this is the course to show you how to:
- Download xCode
- Open and navigate through iOS xCode
- Update the app name, icons, music and graphics
- Integrate revmob.com and chartboost.com ad networks into your apps
- Know how to reskin an iPhone game
- Know how to create and set up an app ID
- Run a build in the xCode emulator and to view a working app on your mac
- Have an overview of how the mobile provisioning certs are used in apps, adding devices and creating certs
- Learn how to upload an app to Apple
*This is also available as a free update to anyone who has bought our Xcode course in the past. Or you can check it out here.
We are excited to announce the launch of Chocolate Lab Radio. Chocolate Lab Radio is jam-packed full of app insights, tips and advice from Chocolate Lab CEO, Elaine Heney. Episode 1 is now available for all Chocolate Lab Apps students who have bought our online app publishing courses. Log into Udemy or the Chocolate Lab Mobile App University to download Episode 1 now.
EPISODE 1 Playlist:
PRESENTER: ELAINE HENEY, CEO Chocolate Lab Apps.
- A “Behind the Scenes” look at the Chocolate Lab Apps
- Why stress is normal in the app business
- 2 hardest things I’ve learned to do when making apps
- What you have to quit to be successful in this industry
- 5 things you need to do to grow your app startup
- Student Q&A
DURATION: 1 hour 5 minutes
So that’s all our news for now! Let me know what you think in the comments.
Lastly – I wish you a wonderful Thanksgiving – but remember! There are only 23 days left until iTunes closes for the Christmas holidays so it’s time to get busy!
Latest posts by Elaine Heney (see all)
- The Saturday App Q&A Crowd Sourcing Session - February 28, 2014
- Warning: Scammers trying to steal Apple Developer Logins - February 28, 2014