In the last 24 hours, I’ve just received 5 similar emails, claiming to be from Apple. I’m pretty sure they are not:
1) My name is not on the email itself
2) It’s coming from odd email addresses
3) The email has a few odd grammar issues.
I guess they are harvesting our emails, from the developer contact info for each app in the iTunes App Store.
Has anyone else seen this? Let me know.
Latest posts by Elaine Heney (see all)
- How I made $6754 with Amazon’s newest print on demand platform - November 5, 2016
- How to build a 6 figure, 15 product Amazon FBA business in 10 months with a Virtual Assistant - February 9, 2016